- English name: In terms of etymology, Charlotte, in French, means "free man" or "petite". Allard is a French and/or English surname, which derives from the Anglo-Norman French male name 'Alard', which itself comes from the Old French 'Adelard', a compound of the Germanic words 'adal' (noble) and 'hard' (brave, strong).
- Icelandic name: The Germanic meaning of 'Ada' is "nobility", whereas the Hebrew origin of Ada is "adornment". Bastíandóttir means 'daughter of Bastían'.
- Hungarian name: Bernát is the Hungarian form of the name Bernard, which derives from the Germanic words 'bern' (bear) and 'hard' (brave, strong).
- Charlotte was inspired by the personification of Hungary from Hetalia, and in a way, the personification of Switzerland from the same anime.
- She was originally going to be a Japanese-New Zealander, before it was decided that she would be of Hungarian and Icelandic descent instead.
- Charlotte's starsign is Aries.
|The Targaryen of District 4's Characters|