On the chalkboard there is large, rounded words that are scrawled onto it:
Welcome students! Find a seat and listen. There will be a quiz on the book next week.
The room is filled with desks, nearly thirty in total and just in front of the board is a desk where the teacher sits.
7th year class:
- Anneline EdanGo to Anneline Edan
- Georgios BirchGo to Georgios Birch
- Selene NightluckGo to Selene Nightluck
Daily Agenda and Lesson Schedule
- Take Attendance
- Read and discuss a chapter
- Discuss the themes
- practise questions
Lessons and Schedule
- 1st Years: Studying Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (8:30 am)
- 2nd Years: Studying Romeo and Juliet(9:10 am)
- 3rd Years: Studying Tale of Two cities (9:50 am)
- 4th Years: Studying To Kill a Mockingbird(10:30 am)
- 5th Years: Studying Animal Farm (11:10 am)
- 6th Years: Studying the Great Gatsby (11:50 am)
- 7th Years: Studying 1984
The texts will change throughout the year.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.