What are models?
Models are the faceclaims used for visualising characters. Celebrities are normally used for this (e.g. a child actor for a 13 year old character).
1. If one user has a model/picture in use, you cannot use it.
- To avoid confusion, write a list of the models you are currently using on the Models page, and check lists from other users to see what models are taken.
2. No pictures with logos/copyright on it.
3. No inappropriate photos.
4. (Linked to Rule 1) Please respect others' wishes and do not steal models. If you are found stealing, you will be punished.
6. You can reserve models.
7. Make sure that the model that you use suits the age of the character you intend to use them for.